The Role of Delivery Driver & Warehouse Operative Has Now Been Filled
Thank you for your interest.
We are seeking someone to join our Showroom Team based at Polegate. This person will be the first point of contact to customers and installers visiting our showroom to view and potentially purchase our products. As well as offering excellent customer service, they will be expected to carry out general office/administrative tasks.
We are looking for an individual who is smart, well spoken, patient and charismatic. The successful candidate should be well organised with the ability to prioritise between multiple jobs at any one time. Whilst it is not essential, it would be beneficial to have a background in retail. A background in selling bathrooms would be advantageous.
- Provide excellent customer service from initial enquiry to completion of job.
- Offer face to face contact as well as telephone and email communication with both retail customers and trade installers.
- Design bathrooms using 3D CAD software.
- Accept and book in deliveries from suppliers.
- Assist in the loading of company vans for product delivery to customers.
- Ability to offer cover in our showrooms in both Bexhill and Lewes.
- Future responsibilities may include visiting customers homes to both measure up and help with design and layout of proposed bathrooms.
- Full training will be provided for our in house computer system as well as the products displayed in our showroom.
- Courses on Product Training and 3D CAD Design.
Hours of work:
45 hours per week, 9:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday with one afternoon off. Saturday mornings 9:00am – 1:00pm with the possibility of this being extended in the future.
28 days holiday per annum (to include bank holidays).
If you feel that you may be suitable for this role please forward your CV to our Sales Director